Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

What's in my Purse !

Hey Loves!!

   It feels like forever since I uploaded a post =[ I had an unexpected trip to nyc that I had to go to for work. I found out that night and I needed to be there within 2 hours.... wasn't even packed my clothes weren't picked up from the cleaners... nothing, as you can imagine I was going nuts! So I figured for my first post back from (what feels like being away forever) 10 days away, I wanted to do a What's in my purse!

  Who doesn't love watching videos and looking at posts about what people carry in their bags.. I'm a sucker for it =] Can't help it.

  Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!


                 

                       The bag I am using right now is the Goyard Saint Louis GM Tote. I absolutely love love love it. I carry my life around with me, I always gravitate towards big shopper style totes for everyday. 

  Besides a bunch of receipts and paper that I've collected, here are the things I carry with me everyday. 


1. Jonathan Adler Planner and Ipad case. Even though I carry around my ipad with a calendar I still like the idea of using a paper planner.. gives me an excuse to buy cute pens =] 

2. Henri Bendel pill box. I thought this was a cute way to cover up any cramp & cold medicine that I may be using at one point or another.

3. This pink pen was so cute! I use the USB to upload and save designs that I've sent to be made.

4. Nail File ... ya never know when your nail is going to be a pain in the a$$.

5. Hair Clip

6. Viktor & Rolf flower bomb perfume. Perfect travel size and it smells amazing.

7. Powder & the lip color I'm wearing that day = a must.


8. Gum, Gum & more Gum...

9. iPhone, beyond obsessed with this thing! 

10. Car keys & LV Key Pouch 

11. Flip Video & Canon digital camera - I always have these with me, I would love to do some videos soon =]

11. Tums


What's in your purse??

xo, L

No comments:

Post a Comment